Hi Friends.How was your Today??
1.Content is King
It In January 1996, Bill Gates (Founder of Microsoft and a billionaire now) wrote an essay titled “Content is King”. After that, it became a phrase and uses frequently by many famous Bloggers till now. It’s Great For SEO.
High-quality, Original content on a blog has a significant impact on SEO. Unique content published regularly with 300-500 words will boost your Blog. Remember that never compromise with Post Quality for it’s Quantity.
2. Patience Matters so Don’t Give Up
There should be minimum 50 Posts for Good Traffic. According to a survey, Blog Traffic will become 2x times after posting 50 posts 3x times after 100 posts so Don’t lose Hope and never Give Up.
3.Write Google(SEO)- Friendly
Yes, Most of the bloggers get their 70-75% traffic from Google so it will not wrong to say that Google friendly means SEO friendly. Write for your readers but it is also necessary to write for Search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Alexa and rest.
4. Write User Friendly Also
5. Write Mobile-Friendly
6. Social Media is Queen
8. Add Images in Post and Make them SEO Friendly
These decreases your Bouce rate also. There are few mistakes done by bloggers :
1. Searching images on Google for your post. It’s absolutely wrong because most of them are copyrighted and if you will use then even without credits to them then they can complain against you. Always use Stock Images websites for your post
9. Old is Gold
1. Interlink your Old posts among new post as suggestions and convert words used in new post into links by attaching it Relevant previous post links.
2. Use Random posts and Popular posts widgets in your Blog.
These two things will convert your Post Visitor into Blog Visitor and decrease Bounce Rate of your blog.
10. Keep Your Visitors Engaged
11. Try to Make Blog MultiAuthor
There are Two ways to make your Multiauthor.
1. Paid Posting – which is not possible for everyone specially Bloggers with low economy.
2. Guest Posting – Yes, it’s possible for everyone. Invite people to write Guest post for Blog.
12.Day and Time to Publish a Post Matters
Please Don’t Forget to Share this Post with your Friends on Social Medias to encourage me to Write such Articles, Hacks and Tricks in Future.